Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
nigasemaj

Trying to make my bot use Vaal Cyclone

I've tried messing with range, amount of monsters, priorities, and different keys (Mouse left/Right,Q,W,E,R,T)

The only time I get it working is if I put it on the mouse settings. But it ignores everything else and makes the bot get stuck when there aren't enough souls. But, when you get enough souls it just uses it as soon as it can could be 1 target doesn't matter. It also ignores the type of monster Unique/Rare etc. I don't know if I'm setting it up wrong or what. But I can't seem to get it to work.

Some more testing, bot seemed to follow the Monster Rule AND cast it. I configured it on the mouse wheel key instead. But it now at every rare monster (what I want it to cast it on) It just spams nothing because it doesn't have enough souls. Tried putting a cooldown but it ignores that too. Not sure how these configurations work.

Edited by nigasemaj

How I setup vaal skills :

• Medium/High cooldown, like 5000 or 10000.
  • High priority, so as soon as cooldown is ready, bot will try to cast the spell.
  • Correct range according to the skill (probably something like 10 or 15 in your case).
  • Don't forget to setup skill to cast only on rare monster if you want.

That's all. You probaly forgot about the cooldown part, so bot spams main skill while vaal skill is under cooldown.

I could implement soul reading and cast only the skill while it has enough souls, but it's gonna take some time and I'm not sure that it would work better than with the settings I gave you in this post :)

Sign in to follow this