Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Rooroosh

0.52h bot ignores multiple options from the menu

In the pickit menu I uncheck "loot 5L items", "loot rare items"  but the bot still picks up 5L items and loots all rare items. Other options seem to work fine, I unchecked "pick chrom items" and it stopped picking them. This could be related so I'll mention that the bot also doesn't want to level gems. I've tried bumping the shade variation to 90 but then the bot started missing the vendor. I didn't want to mess with it too much so I set it back to 82.

using Dx11, running bot and poe as admin windows 7 64bit

Edited by Rooroosh

try modifying this line. Line 584

Before [sockets] >= "5" && [Linked] >= "5" # [stashItem] =="true" // Keep 5/6L

After [sockets] >= "6" && [Linked] >= "6" # [stashItem] =="true" // Keep 6L

since i think the pickit overrides the client settings

Edited by MasterOfSilence
  • Upvote 1

Yeah that could be it, changed that line, however the 5links are almost a non issue anyway since they're so uncommon. My main problem is the bot filling up with rares too fast. I looked through the pickit file but couldn't find a line that would force the bot into picking up all rares.

Solved.

In case someone else encounters this problem it indeed happens because the pickit file overrides the menu settings. I fixed the rare pickups by deleting the rare sections in the pickit file, I'm guessing commenting them would've worked too but I went for the quicker fix.

Basically, if, for example, the pickit file is setup to stash rare chests that have high life, trires and armor, then the bot will pickup every chest in an attempt to identify them and see if they meet the criteria, even if you have "pick rares" disabled in the menu.

Sign in to follow this