Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Bazoom09

"Rage" Mode (Realistic Imitation)

Having the bot chicken all the time is a bright red light saying, "I'm a botter", especially in standard.

In hardcore mode it makes a ton of sense.

Because of this, I opt to just let my character die. In normal difficulty it's no problem. However, I would imagine in higher levels that people would be pretty pissed if they died in Merciless. That 10% exp is so important. However, the bot quickly respawns like nothing ever happened.

For most people, upon death you will just sit and stare at the death message like "wtf man..." for a few seconds. Maybe a minute if you walk out the room. Then upon respawn you might still just be sitting there for a few seconds.

Very much like the town or log-in screen afk feature, there should be an inactivity feature for death and post-death.

Maybe recommend sitting at the death screen for 5-15 seconds, and at town for 5 seconds.

Also...

If your character has died a certain number of times within a specific time frame, it'd be cool for the bot to A) Rage to log-in screen and go inactive for 'x' time. or B) ALT+F4 and go inactive for 'x' time before restarting the game and continuing. Even better if it changes profiles on restart so it plays a different character.

Edited by Bazoom09

Okay added a timer before clicking on resurrect button when death is detected, for next version. 

Thanks for the suggestions.