Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
PWFTrojaner

VMware and Main System Issue !Need Help!

Hello EB Community,

English:

My Plan was it to Run 5 Bots via my Vmware and 1 Bot on my Main OS System if i go few min/Hour AFK.

If i Run ONLY my Main System and 1 Bot it Work 100% and run really Cool and smooth...

If i Start my Vmware and my 5 Bots goes Online they Run 100% Perfect without any Problems...

BUT if my VMware is aktive and my Bots running the Bot on my Main System cant run anymore... he starts up with massive Problems and many Issue like dont find the Hideout or Recast 100x Times Auras and use the Wrong Skills.... If i now shut down the VMware and press again the Start on my Main System he run again 100% Perfect xD

Need Help to fix this to Run my Vmware and Main Bot at SAME Time ! xD I hope some1 can help me out ;)

German:

Mein Plan war es 5 Bots über meine Vmware laufen zu lassen und einen über mein richtiges OS System wenn ich mal paar minuten oder stunden AFK bin.

Wenn ich nur mein Bot auf mein richtiges System Starte läuft alles Perfekt ohne irgendwelche Probleme.

Wenn ich meine VMware starte laufen die 5 Bots über die Vmware Perfekt.

Jetzt kommt das Große ABER:

Wenn meine Vmware aktive ist und die 5 Bots am laufen sind, läuft der Bot auf meinen richtigen System nicht mehr! Er fängt an mit sachen wie Hideout nicht finden oder die richtige Area some Botten welche eingestellt ist oder recastet 100x die Auren und use auch den falschen attack skill beim kämpfen....

Wenn ich die Vmware wieder ausmache und die Bots Offline sind brauch ich nur erneut die Start taste betätigen und der Bot auf meinen richtigen System läuft wieder Perfekt....

Ich hoffe ich hab mein Problem gut beschrieben und jemand kann mir dabei helfen dieses zu beheben ;)

Vielen Dank

Thanks and best Regards

using 100Mb internet i hope this isnt my Problem OMG

going to test this out

EDIT: With 2 VMware Aktive the Main still work... after i start the third the Issue start and i need to shut down the full Vmware to resolve it.

Edited by PWFTrojaner

was für eine Hardware hast du...wäre interessant

Danke für dein beitrag !

He asked for the Hardware

http://geizhals.de/?cat=WL-503862

This is exact my PC iam atm using with Win 7

für mich klingt das eher nach einem Fehler im dateisystem bzw den in/output

kann ich leider nix mit anfangen kenne mich mit sowas null aus xD

warum benutzt du nich noch eine VM? und zockst am system zum fun? :)

Die Hardware schaut ok aus.....du kannst mal den Taskmanager starten und gucken was für ein Datentransfer du bei deinem Netzwerk hast bzw der SSD/HDD

Vm version?

Das mit noch einer VMware mach ich derzeit xD bin aber so ein Faulpelz und würde gerne einfach start drücken bei main system... anstatt ausloggen bei vm einloggen ect ect...

VM version ist 7.1.4 ....

die Datentransfer frage schießt weit über mein fachwissen was PC betrifft hinaus keine Ahnung sorry xD  

wird aufjedenfall entweder ein cpu prob sein bzw ein ssd/hdd

CPU mit allen 5 Vmware aktive am laufen und ich selber auf main am spielen liegt zwischen 35~40%

With all 5 Vmware running + playing myself on the main system the CPU is 35~40%

Could still be VPN related, internet speed doesnt matter at all if you have poor VPN services that take up everything for example Boxpn vpn service will fuck your internet up and the bots.

Just had to say that. :)

A friend of mine got 5mbit internet and 5 latency to Path of Exile. Because he lives close to the server, not because he's internet downloads slow ;)

Sign in to follow this