Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
max1982

Stuck in a loop

Hello All.

Hope every one is good and well. I got a problem with the bot not sure if its only me or other have this also. My bot doing a loop after he start the first map run he goes to town then home in a loop non stop i had to stop the bot and run it again for him to start another map run.

Is it setting problem as i looked every where and nothing needed changing he only does this on Map runs.

Also most of the time when fitting the boss at the end of the boss life like 3% left to kill he just sits still and does nothing and get killed for standing like a wall is there something i can do to make him finish his job :).

Many thanks in advance for helping.

Regards

W,

i get the same issue for the loop part... sits in hideout clicking on and off of the waypoint -.-

if its not one thing with the dang bot its another... been pretty much unusable for the last month of warband...

... i get the same issue for the loop part... sits in hideout clicking on and off of the waypoint -.-

old and pritty rare bug - perhaps its happens if Map instance got crashed 

Also most of the time when fitting the boss at the end of the boss life like 3% left to kill he just sits still and does nothing and get killed for standing like a wall is there something i can do to make him finish his job :).

It seems to be very similiar to my issue with stopping attacking some specific mobs. Check this thread https://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/5769-052f-cis-bot-stuck-with-cursor-at-monster/

Is that it?

Give us your logs and a screenshot.

i had this happen to me last night after finding a temp solution for another issue i was having, although luckily by the looks of the SS's i had being taken every 10's it didn't happen for long until i got DC and the bot crashed

I have tried everything and so far nothing. started a fresh run of the exile bot setup all the options again. and started it now what the bot does he goes quickly in to hideout and checks the stash so quick by only pressing the numbers then closes the stash and teleports to the selected Zone instead of collecting a map from the stash and going t the Lab to run it.

Now I cannot run maps at all, the bot just skips the option even if its selected. 

some how mapping is broken in the bot.

Sign in to follow this