Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
PoEr

Pathfinder unsticker tool

Are you having troubles finding your path?

Me too.

Tried doing Dark Forest several times but what the bot does is casts auras, and then gets stuck in a corner, staring at the forest beyond the trees. So I wrote my own temporary solution, and sharing with all of you here.

What this script does: If there is no mouse movement, run in exactly the opposite direction for a short time. In most situations this will be able to bring the bot out of the stuck location, and pathfinding can resume again. If your bot walks slow, you can increase the distance to increase your chances of getting unstuck.

Just run make a new autohotkey script and paste this into it:

#singleinstance force
#Persistent

WinActivate, Path of Exile ahk_class Direct3DWindowClass
Count = 0
loop
{
MouseGetPos, X1, Y1
sleep, 1000
MouseGetPos, X2, Y2
sleep 1000
If (X1 = X2) and (Y1 = Y2)
{
MouseGetPos, X1, Y1
sleep, 1000
MouseGetPos, X2, Y2
sleep 1000
{
MouseGetPos, X1, Y1
sleep, 1000
MouseGetPos, X2, Y2
sleep 1000

{
; Define X coordinate exactly opposite to center of screen. Bound value to minimum 50 and maximum 750 pixels to avoid clicking window boundary.

X3 := 800 - X1
If X3 > 750
X3 := 750
Else
Sleep 1
If X3 < 50
X3 := 50
Else
Sleep 1

; Define Y coordinate exactly opposite to center of screen. Bound value to minimum 50 and maximum 500 pixels to avoid clicking the boundary, or the potions, skill buttons etc at the bottom of screen.

Y3 := 600 - Y1
If Y3 > 500
Y3 := 500
Else
Sleep 1
If Y3 < 50
Y3 := 50
Else
Sleep 1
IFwinExist,  Path of Exile ahk_class Direct3DWindowClass
{
WinActivate, Path of Exile ahk_class Direct3DWindowClass
Send {F12}
Sleep 250
Send {Enter}
Send `/oos
Sleep 250
Send {Enter}
Sleep 250
click down, %X3%, %Y3%
Sleep 750
Click up
Send {F12}
count := count+1
TrayTip, Path of Exile bot Unsticker, Attempted to unstick your bot %count% times, 5, 1
}
Else
{
MsgBox, Please start Path of Exile!
}
}
}
}
}

You must have Autohotkey for this script to work. You can download Autohotkey free from http://l.autohotkey.net/AutoHotkey_L_Install.exe

Let me know if it works for you.

And let me know if you're still getting stuck. A simple screenshot would give me all the information to improve this.

Credits to Thuvia because I used his/her old script as a base to write this one.

thats a nice tool, but ur sure u configured everything correct?

and are u running the latest version? 0.8g

seems like it finally fixed the pathing problems

I did not edit any pathfinding settings, just using the default ones. Stuck problems persist in 0.8g, stuck at waypoint in Dark Forest seven times in a row. I have used this tool successfully to fix my pathfinding myself, and I released it to help any odd person who still may have troubles with the default pathfinding settings.

Guest seanpf11

this needs a force resolution otherwise your going to randomly end up never leaving a game at night...

Tried this, it solved the stuck in a walk loop for me. Still have problems with that my character is stuck on Ressurect screen any tips on that, seems that chicken wont work right for me. No reason that I should die on mud flats and forest on merciless either so i find this very weird :)

its due to some endless loop within the pathing.

ur bot stops to atk and heal and finally dies.

endless loop continues and ur also not chickening.

well, I tried to report this problem, maybe with more feedback alkpone can resolve this bug viewtopic.php?f=7&t=682, dont forget the logs, guys. Good jo, poer, I wish I were good as you are scripting at ahk, my golden times were using this amazing tool in Ragnarok/Neverwinter.

Script updated.

Changes:

1) The script will never click outside PoE game window.

2) The script will never click the flasks, skill buttons etc. at the bottom of the screen.

3) Traytip shows how many times an unstick was attempted.

4) Also issues /oos command to resync each time unstick is attempted.

Sign in to follow this