Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
arwing40

0.51d 8 hours of nothing

So ive used the bot long enough to trust it over night so i decided to leave it botting as i slept and i triple checked everything was going smoothly before i slept. To my surprise i wake up to find that the bot spent 8 hours trying to pick up a trash white item from the first map :( there goes my 5 levels and potential riches. Any idea as to how to fix things like that?

sounds odd.

first of all trash item? he shouldn't pick up any trash, unless you missed that it was a r-g-b item. these are included in the default pickit. have key pickup checked in poe settings?

with the settings max run time/max idle time the bot should remade the instance after some time, depending on the seconds you set up.

or did the bot crash?

no it was really weird, i set the bot time to run for 8 hours and the idle time to 40 seconds. but the whole 8 hours it was trying to pick up two socket'd gloves like it was spazzing. I have no item filter so in big mobs lots of the map fills with whites, should i put an item filter or does that not work yet with bots?

Edited by arwing40

no it was really weird, i set the bot time to run for 8 hours and the idle time to 40 seconds. but the whole 8 hours it was trying to pick up two socket'd gloves like it was spazzing. I have no item filter so in big mobs lots of the map fills with whites, should i put an item filter or does that not work yet with bots?

max run time is not the total bot time. its the bot time for 1 run. if you want define a total bot time you can use the idle settings unter the client tab (last tab).

item filter doesn't matter at all, but will not hinder the bot. make also sure you have key pickup enabled under UI in the poe (the real game, not the bot) settings.

oh okay thanks but also i notice sometimes it picks up white by accident, like when its moving somewhere it accidentally clicks it and sells it not that its a problem but yeah

Sign in to follow this