Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
avfcjay

avfcjay

:ugeek:

I'm 22, live in the UK and I live together with my partner. I have previous botting experience with WoW, Runescape, D3, Neverwinter and others. And I have made a few hundred quid in the last month just by casual botting.

I am new to PoE, it is currently installing as we speak so I look forward to trying this game out in an hour or so! :mrgreen:

I am on skype if you ever need to talk if you're online also.

Skype username: avfcjay

Hi avfcjay,

Welcome on our forums and thanks for supporting us.

Actually you have more experience in botting than i have lol...(btw NeverWinter is still in beta, is there any public bot released yet? i know a friend of mine already have a multiboxing bot working but he kept it for himself atm)

Can't skype, even if i'd like to, don't even have enough time to go at the beach while it's almost 30° C outside...FML..

Hope you'll enjoy our forums ;)

30degrees...wow I'm so jealous. It's a lovely 8 degrees here in England!

Yeah there is a public bot, Astral from the MMOLazy team. They made Firy for GW2. It's a good bot, works flawlessly for 24/7. It got me 3 accounts to 60 in a week. Shame that the economy on the game is controlled by the devs else I could have made a mint on it.

Thank you Samantha :)

Hi there,

making money out of bots is the easiest thing once there is a bot which really works flawless. I got a good feeling with this one - but besides botting you still need to know quite a lot about the game to get the best out of it.

I joined the beta of poe feb/2012 but a few months later I joined the D3 race...

Welcome

Whilst this bot does look great, it's unlikely to make too much money due it maxing your machine up pretty quickly since it's only one client per OS, yeah you'd make a few quid but not loads.