Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
MATRASUS

Bot not goes back for loot after vendor run and creates new map (after boss kill)

Don't know if it is reported or not but there is huge fail in loot/vendor logics - few minutes ago i saw rat's nest and bot didn't picked it because of full inventory. Then it sold the stuff and wanted to open new map. I had to manually stop him and come back to portal for the rest of loot

Edited by MATRASUS

I'm guessing you are talking about a area and not a map.. The thing is, the bot is built like that, when he is full he will go to town to sell and after that reset the area.. I know, it's a bit messed up but all and all i don't think you will miss that many goodies.. Further more i can advice you to stop the bot from picking rares if you are not running maps, it's a complete waste of time, and it will most definitely solve your problems! :)

gl and happy looting!

LeHeup

• Upvote 1

No, i am talking about map and map boss. There were 3 portals left but bot thinks that he finished with this map and tried to open another one - i had to stopped it manually.

Edited by MATRASUS

it would be nice if the bot would keep going through an area till it ahd <20 monsters(or no portals left)..just put in a script to do /remaining every 5-10 minutes(to be set by users) and see if a way to detect the text

More then 20 Monsters

1-19 monsters remaining

Edited by MasterOfSilence

Sign in to follow this