Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Hawken

Bugs list/enhancements

These are just small suggestions which may or may not be on your to-do list:

Logging out/ character select:

Why does the bot log out every time it dies? Why not just go back to char select? I think GGG could easily check how many times people log in a day and flag the ones in the hundreds (counting chickens too)

The bot usually misses the log out button when going idle for some reason

Clicks log out too quickly on death to be human. Sometimes clicks before I even see the Esc menu. Should definitely add a random delay to this (or randomize between char select too).

Kiting:

sometimes kites into mobs (not ideal for squishies aka instant death) 

Clicking on chests/breakables while kiting

Runs head first into mobs, then start kiting. Aka instant death from high dps enemies.

Maybe add a kite option for under % health too (for pots to kick in)? No one would just sit there and take the damage if they know they're gonna die. 

Doesn't use move-skill to get out (or maybe this works but I've never seen it work)

Advanced features:

Auto walk (or rush) to waypoints and activate (if can't proceed after x tries, stop)

Try to prioritize enemies with auras or spells that give them minions or totems (ie allies can't die aura, flame totems, zombies. Bot doesn't know they exist and never kills them. 

Minion support: Maintain x for zombies, maybe raise spectre too (out of combat)

Summary of orbs or sort options in the gained items list.

Bugs:

Sometimes bot sells my equipped flask to shop by accidentally clicking on it when it thinks inventory in closed (happens in highgate), then unequipping it, then selling it. 

Sometimes picks up items while in combat (I set my safe range to 40, still picks up items while being attacked)

Highest priority skills with cooldown will still not activate half the time (even a 3s cooldown could mean cast once every 3-10 seconds)

Questions:

How does the bot know which flasks are instant life?

Edited by Hawken

Thanks for your suggestions.

Bot reads flask mods to know which one are instant.

You're welcome :)

Cool, but when I don't have instant life flasks it just spams all my flasks lol. I guess that can be easily changed by setting instant life flask under 0%

So I guess if you wanted you could say that in the tooltip.

Maybe even try to run away a little when opening strongboxes too? The lag is enough to kill a lot of people.

I think the easiest way is to save the coords of the box, run away into an area you've already explored for 2-3 seconds (or however long you lag) then come back to explore the area of the box and clear all the strongbox monsters. I've noticed that the bot rarely misses a few strongbox monsters and goes on to explore the next area. 

Thanks for the great bot man

Edited by Hawken

Sign in to follow this