Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
TESTERTH

I need setting bot skill FlickerStrike & Buff bloodrage all time.

is flicker strike ur main skill or secondary attack? need to know that before I give you the settings.

I set blood rage to a very high priority and a cooldown of around 10-15 seconds

Flicker strike should be second priority, cooldown is for you to decide (if you wanna use frenzy charges, use a super low cool down. Otherwise, make it the same as your skill's actual cooldown). I set a max range of 50 and min of 10, it's working well for me. Although the bot doesn't know blood rage is still active so sometimes it uses it in battle when it's already active, nothing we can really do about it.

It took me a while to tweak this setup too.

I have my flicker 9 priority with a max dist of 40 and min of 0, it might go further than 40 though.

But to get blood rage to actually work, I set it on a 10s cooldown, a max dist of 115 and a min of 20 (so it casts whenever it sees an enemy, but not if they're too close). This isn't super efficient, since it casts a lot while it's already up, but it's the only way i've found to sustain it pretty much all the time. Oh, and min monster required range to 120.