Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Kintaro

Pickup bug

Bot does sometimes stuck after a kill and trying to loot items without moving the cursor in the first place. it seems he missclicked and does not try to correct. after ONE single manual click to the right or so he does well and hits correctly the labels.

on my attached screenshot he just killed an exile. the loot is not that huge, but still buggy. he does not correct the cursor at all here. 50b version.

post-7623-0-02814500-1437288819_thumb.pn

Edited by antrox

my idea is too add reset timer if the last supposed item to pickup is not picked up. like 5 sec or so - >  5 seconds no pickup = reset picking and start new. should work in any case then or not?

I'm working on fixing this one, indeed it' very annoying.

If anybody has a good way to reproduce it, I'd be able to almost instant fix it.

it most cases it is working for me so far. but sometimes just dumb. great work so far still.

my idea is a timer when the bot resets the pickup procedure and starts again. i wont stuck then right? dont know if he will get the same problem again cause its not procedure dependend, maybe the loot lays very unlucky on the ground.

Sign in to follow this