Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Swifty

Decoy totem?

Anyone got a decent skill setup for decoy totem ?

i wanna use it first, dps them and re-cast it... i am unsure of cooldown time which would make this work well. Any idea's?

Guest seanpf11

cooldowns arent universal unless they are set to auras atm so it will recast PER mob unless you configure it by distance

Guest seanpf11

like i said the cooldowns not universal, it will be recast for each new target u select...like i said ;)

so far testing this, it seems to be a decent amount of time for the totem to be able to absorb the damage before the mobs kill it.

I know what your saying sean, i just trying to figure out a smart way for it to be used. i actually using 3000 rather then 5000.

it seems to keep the mobs in place for me just to sit on the side and hammer them.

my range for it is 1-500

Guest seanpf11

^ well with a minimum of 1, any mobs that come within 500(yard? whatever) of you you will cast that totem at them most likely even if its not top priority...so if you get it to 300 min 500 max, at 500 it will be cast but as the mob moves forward it wont continue casting because they will no longer be 300 away...thats how i use all of my totems/curses/ molten shield pretty much.

cooldowns arent universal unless they are set to auras atm so it will recast PER mob unless you configure it by distance

whaaat ? cooldowns aren't "universal" ? xD

To configure decoy totem, just set a higher priority than your main attack skill, a range of like 600 or 700, no need for min range, and a cooldown of 5000.

Should work as expected this way.

To configure decoy totem, just set a higher priority than your main attack skill, a range of like 600 or 700, no need for min range, and a cooldown of 5000.

Should work as expected this way.

Sweet, thx.

Please remember if the totem takes long time to cast, and if your player tries to cast it in the middle of the crowd, it may be him killed. Therefore set minimum distance to something like 300-400 and max distance to 500-600 etc. Try using different combinations of distances and see what works for you. The best cooldown time that worked well for me was 4000ms.

Sign in to follow this