Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Farmalldayfarmallnight

Boss Runs

1. More efficient boss runs using maphacks to find the exits required and then ignoring a preset rarity of mobs, like it will run past whites and blues but stop to kill rares and uniques. This would mean a lot more profit per hour than just farming docks over and over or inefficiently farming sceptre of god etc.

2. Choose a culling skill, obvious really, only use a certain skill on rare or unique mobs when their hp is <10%. Means full efficiency of using iir and iiq gems and having full damage gems linked to your main skill.

recent(January) anticheating measures makes the use of maphacks very unsafe and more likely to get banned((a lot more likely))

running apst mobs doesnt seem very profitable due to the fact that the most of loot found is through mobs...esp when your killing bosses solo.

recent(January) anticheating measures makes the use of maphacks very unsafe and more likely to get banned((a lot more likely))

running apst mobs doesnt seem very profitable due to the fact that the most of loot found is through mobs...esp when your killing bosses solo.

I reckon the mods could still implement it and then let people take the risk themselves over using maphacks, let people make the decision themselves

Most of the loot is definitely not found in the trash mobs... Do some manual piety runs and compare the drops from the trash mobs to the drops from the boss, from my experience its more profitable to just rush to the boss rather than take the time clearing mobs.

But i see difficulties getting past all these ignored mobs without getting stuck. And if u get past them (lunaris 2 and 3) up to piety, U dont leech any life/flask charges at all. So if u dont have huge lifereg i dont see the bot getting to piety without death.

I see ur point but i see more problems than benefits aswell..

act4 might bring a few more possibilities for boss runs i would think. the last content patch on 1st july brings 4 or 5 more bosses to act 4 alone.

dried lake has a boss as well, with voll. should be great for botting overall i would imagine.

Edited by stef