Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
johnco00

[Bug] key to use on fail chest opening

Hi,

Just noticed that the bot sometimes does not use the designated key when bot can't click breakable chest. It just stuck there trying to click the pot and unable to click as the cursor is slightly not aligned on the chest

:)

what happens most of the time is actually 

||

||

||      B

||XX

||YXX

--------------------------------

X==breakables

Y==Targeted Breakable

B==Bot

|||==Walls

---==Walls

The bot tries to target the Y breakable but it cannot reach it since the other breakables are blocking it...its seems like the *Button press on failed to break* only works when the animation to break something plays but it doesn't break..so therefor the animation never played and the breakable doesn't...break..so the animation doesn't play leading to the *Button press on failed  to break*

This is just from waht i've observed..it may be flawed somehow but yey..just my imput

Edited by MasterOfSilence

This feature was working good last time I test it.

Gonna test and fix it asap, you can set the bot to avoid breakable chest waiting for it.

I have never seen this feature work on my behalf except one time earlier today when it clied on a breakable,..the breakable didnt break so it casted..normally i get stuck trying to open a Breakable that is not reachable..either because there is a wall in the way (almsot never) or because it is blocked by other breakables and the bot is dead set on breaking the unreachable one so it just keeps on clicking at it

Edited by MasterOfSilence

It was actually working long back .29 + i believe. But unable to get it working on the newer bot. easy to replicate i believe in Lib.

Sign in to follow this