Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
IX___

GUI Configurations

Exiled Bot Staff,

I have been using your bot for a few days now and really like it, Great job guys!

I was wondering if there was a graphical interface for the configuration files and if not could I have your permission to make one and post it to these forums.

If someone could get back with me on this I would really appreciate it.

If you allow me to make it, you would be welcome to include it in the download package. This addition might make the bot more appealing to individuals who don't want to constantly change the configs.

Sincerely,

IX

P.S. Sorry about any grammatical/spelling errors.

I think everyone here is aware of the benefits a GUI brings. An official GUI is supposed to be on the way soon, and check out Shrek_III's GUI here:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=209

it doesn't support the current version but i don't know if it will be worth your time to develop a GUI with the possibly soon officially supported release, and Shrek_III's GUI just needs an update to support the new version.

crusnik,

Thank you for your time to reply to my post. As I stated I am new to the exiled-bot community and don't know all of the planned features. I didn't see Shrek_III's GUI as I have yet to read the general forum. (I only thought to look through the dev/feature request forums. ) My goal with this was to try and contribute to this great project. I might start working on the GUI anyhow for my own amusement but wont release it as I would hate to interfere with the developers plans.