Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
GGG-Botman

Is it possible to disable the auto logout on map clear?

I like to run around with the bot on standby mode when leveling and just turn it on and off when it needs some intervention. Makes grinding through the first few duifficultys really easy. But since pathfinding has been introduced this has been difficult because, while the pathing works great as soon as I almost clear an area it auto logs. Is there some way to disable this feature so I can continue using the bot to manually clear areas?

I checked the configs and nothing seems to work. Closest was the percent map clear option however setting it to 0 does not disable it and setting it to 1 or 0.999 does not work well either.

Thanks

Agreed, this would be a nice option to turn on or off, I have a custom script that portals instead of logout but because it logs out near full map clear it's much harder to implement.

Also as Botman said leveling through multiple areas is much tougher now that it logs you out before you can pause it and move to the next area.

oh ye true.

maybe i should have thought a few seconds before giving u this tip ;P

think some kind of "passive" bot which is just heping the player:

like auto heal auto atk and such was suggested before and most likely comes in the future. since its easy to do

Sign in to follow this