Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
LarryBarryTerry

A few thoughts

Ok so ive been banned a few times last few weeks, ive not changed my habbits, i was runing off and on, about 8-10 hours a day for around 5 months, im thinking that they added something in we dont know, or there paying someone watch areas and see what people do. Im clueless i really dont know tbh, but they did something. Anyways what i was thinking maybe, if we could have an option were the bot, will stop

farming what ever we were doing, and changes acts to farm a random area, then go back to what ever it was doing. Also maybe have it randomly choose which npc to sell at as well, i noticed the bot aways uses same npc, ive been watching acts, and people sitting in town near the npcs, and its around the same 10 people, ive kept notes lols. so im thinking they got people watching npcs and patterns they go to them. Again just my thoughts i might be wrong who knows. i run my 2nd computer now, afk on a diff ip adress to sit in towns, and watch who eles is just afk in the same spots over and over again. Not gonna post names or w.e no point, i might be wrong. But a few times, i seen accounts log off, and new one log on in same spot and not move. be standing near the npcs.

I myself stoped botting for the next week or 2, im only lvling accounts and chars so i can get ready when i feel it safe again. I might be the unlucky case, but it seems u cant bot over 10x times the same spots or do maps longer then 4 hours with out a ban, ive change my ip, made fresh accounts, even used 1 old account my buddy gave me, all ban so fast. im here watching the bot, 24/7 when i do bot, so im not getting stuck or anything that could flag me. im lost i guess. anyways what u guys think?

i really feel if we can randomize what we do more, maybe that would help throw them off. who knows, im not a pro, just my thoughts.

an option were the bot, will stop

farming what ever we were doing, and changes acts to farm a random area, then go back to what ever it was doing.

We have such option - Auto profile changer. Check it at Client tab.

I believe they can detect were bot it's clicking when reseting area selling stuff (all the time in the same place, pixel ) or change map and like this its very easy to detect a patern

+1 to more randomization options..

GGG collects data on each player in game, and ban people on suspicious activity.

Even taking a 30 minute break from farming maps/zones while spamming WTS CRAP ITEM occasionally would benefit alot..

And with all the randomization stuff, every user should be able to decide how many minutes / seconds / etc etc etc it will last.

GGG collects data from the users, they detect all the patterns. So there's only one way to deal with it, randomize everything and get more features that deals with the problems that makes everyone an easy target to getting banned!

If they see several accounts farming the same location for 6+ hours and never changing it becomes way to easy to detect...

However, things might become better when the expansion gets released because divination cards will drop in specific zones... Dont really think they thought about that one ! :);)

Edited by RaZe