Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
PoEr

Question about skill priority

Consider this hypothetical scenario:

I set the bot to use three skills with exactly the same min/max distance settings, but set the priority different. Skill A has priority 0, skill B has priority 1, and skill C has priority 2. Then which one of these skills does the bot execute once it has found a monster within the specified min/max distance?

Part 2 of this question: Under what situation will the bot use a skill with lower priority? If it can't reach the monster, skill unavailable due to not enough mana, or something else?

1. probably executes skill C

2. guess if its greyed out. so not enough mana as an example. (but didnt rly try out. since botting with just 1 skill isnt too hard to get working xD)

I still need to do more testing with this, because my results have been inconsistent. Either priority doesn't work as advertised, or my setup is wrong - I don't know which one is the case. I think a developer will be able to answer this question better.

The reason I need to know this is, a real player uses several skills in order to clear an area efficiently. Although a bot can very well slam through an area by just using one skill, I want it to use a mix of several skills, because that is what a real player would do.

in case u want to do this to prevent getting banned.

no worries. auto bot detection isnt here yet.

if u want to do it to be more efficient.

a bot will never be super efficient. thats not the reason to use a bot. the reason is to be most effective. and effectiveness comes from farming over time here.

if u just want to do it for fun.

u probably have to wait until more combat AI is coming.

Guest seanpf11

I use Ice spear with MF/Ice spear totem/bear trap/ and conductivity...

Sign in to follow this