Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
MrPlan

Bot will not start. No mouse-movement.

Hello. I have latest version of the bot (downloaded today)
I have all the required files (links here on forum)
I ran the bot alot earlier, but after a little brake when i tried to run the bot it did not start. New brake waiting for fix, still does not start.

When i fire up the bot i use same settings as i always have on same character and same client. Worked great before, but now, when i hit "Start Bot", the button changes to "stop bot" but nothing more happens. It activates the PoE window but mouse just sits where i dropped it. I retain full controll of the mouse, the bot does not try to take controll.

As long as "start bot" is active, the program reactivates PoE window after a second or two if i press with mouse outside PoE window.

What am i doing wrong? Is it a bug? Or is it me that just don't understand what has changed in later releases.. Really want to have it working again, as i payed for 6 months and havent been able to bot lately.

Peace and love, MrPlan

Edited by MrPlan

I was just messing around with the bot, adding the client path on the client tab. After starting the game and trying to Start Bot (no change, still dead) as i hit "Stop Bot" i got the error message:
"MS Visual C++ Runtime Library"
Runtime Error!
Program c:\users\XXX\Exiledbot
R6025
- Pure virtual fukction call

I was also while bot was running, trying to find the start bot, pause bot key.. So i pressed the F keys from 12 to 8, ending in a screenshot and no bot action :P

Edited by MrPlan

all of those are installed and up to date :/

As mentioned, i have not changed anything with my computer since last it worked.

Edited by MrPlan

By experience, this happens often when people add some windows or vc dll files in the bot folder as well..

Bot folder is untouched. Downloaded it yesterday and have it on my desktop. No changes to any of the files or configs.. I really cant figure out what the deal is. Seems it started to happen after the bot got some new tabs like "client".

Frustrating if i have to do a clean wipe on c: just to make this work.

You need to install DX end user runtime, VC++ redistributable and eventually .Net framework.

I tried to reDL the files you link to here on forum, and my windows refused them, claiming i have newer installed.

Just finished formating c:\ Patching PoE as we speak. Installing the Dx and such from links here on site.

Yeah, everything works perfectly now. No clue what the issue was but after a clean wipe of C:\ everything works as it should. Sorry for the forum spam and you can go ahead and delete this thread now :)

*Love the Juzam Jinn btw EB Support*

Edited by MrPlan