Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Guest seanpf11

Art

Guest seanpf11

Well in real life i spend alot of time doing custom artwork for people, specialty is simple pencil style would be called along the lines of gothic realism...anyways if anyone is interested in having something custom made Let me know :)

Wow buddy it's fucking awesome !

I have to think about it but I planned to get tatooed or dunno the verb to explain that i want a tatoo....

I'll arrive in Miami september 2th, i'll maybe check Miami Inks if i have enough money to get tatooed there.

If so i'll propably ask you some kind of designs :P

Also wanted to get my helmet painted but it'll be if i have enough money too...

Fucking lack of money -.-

However, great designs ! Insane skill !

Guest seanpf11

Thanks beast i appreciate it :), unfortunately I dont have an airbrushing gun which is generally how they paint helmets/motocycle tanks/ and cars.

As for tattoo studios I dont tattoo anymore but I still follow the people I consider experts or gods of the trade, so Id be more then happy to research someone good that still charges in an affordable price range for ya.

As for custom drawings as long as you give tell me ahead of time I can whip something up. And as you say your short on cash already Id be willing to trade for computer knowledge :D

Guest seanpf11

eventually I want to incorperate my art into gaming because I also do alot of writing, I just dont want to be an art puppet so I want to learn more into scripting, once on my feet I think my interest for it will continue to allow me to teach myself.