Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
d12

Two Config Settings You Should Know

Since there have been some problems to me and probably others too ill write some lines.

The two config settings are:

1. skillX_max_distance_value (can be found in the skills.ini)

2. attack_distance (can be found in the system.ini)

the second is actually new since pathing is implemented and in the system.ini u shouldnt change things if u dunno what ur doing).

but ill explain u what to do it. ;)

otherwise the bot isnt working as it should (speaking of version 0.8b since this might get fixed in future versions).

So the first one everyone should know. its just a max range for ur particular skill ur using.

The second one tells the bot when to stop the pathing and start attacking monsters. As i remember this is set to 20 as default, which is actually crap.

Since it is kinda overwriting ur skills max distance.

So to get this working properly u should set the attack_distance to the same value as ur highest skillX_max_distance_value (highest value of ur active atk skills ofc).

So the bot will simply walk as long as the first skill might get used.

As u can see the pathing seems to make facetanking hard melee chars with short range more interesting now. Since the preferred leap slam builds need some "serious" thinking about where to stand so u can still jump onto enemies (u cant jump around buildings and such). so maybe going for infernal blow or reave or cleave might be better now.

Nice d12 as always :)

I had the prob like all before add this line on new .ini (8b)

enable_game_automatic_restart =true

enable_autologin =true

monster_min_attack_distance_value =0

Now run without prob relog, autolog and attack melee unit (ranger here ^^)

hf

My attack_distance in system.ini was on 60. Changed it to 800 to correspond with my LA ranger shot. Hoping this works. If that fails i'm going to try what zantetsu did :)

pausing should be fixed with 0.8b (probably 0.8 aswell but didnt use it)

also the pausing in town isnt fixed by my idea xD

Sign in to follow this