Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Demzy

Bot wont close after stashing and stalls

first off i had a problem where the npc wouldnt sell and it would stall even after putting in coords and heaps of stuff then i found that it was a diff coord then stated so fixed that but now it will sell then go to stash stash the gear but then it wont close the window mouse moves above m flask and just sits there till it timesout or i press escape then it goes on again.

Some help would be appreciated

are you trying to sell it to a specific NPC on purpose?  

the bot should work out of the box provided you have the most updated version for your server.

Change keybinds to default, dont change space bar key from the default.

If that's not the issue what is ur latency? What OS? Have you followed any guides? When did it work for you previously?

Guess you bought that Elite+ Account from someone since you got 3 post's here since november 2013, if you where an early member you surely would know how to make a bug report more efficient.

Other then that bot works fine, the problems is not because of the bot.. Only because you or your settings.

Edited by RaZe

its my account have had it but i stopped playing due to work reasons. and also never had a problem with it doing this.

My os is win 8 latency is 30 to 35 and i read the guides on how to setup and how to fix coords from the elite section i have only been back just over a week. also the npc is in hideout if tht makes it any difference.

Edited by Demzy

thanks you raze reseting the keybinds is what it was as i dont remember changing them and couldnt find that in any of the guides appreciate it :)

Sign in to follow this