Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
baibaid

Bot can not go back to the original area and continue farming after go back to town via portal scroll

Hi, I'm new EB user, one question need you guys support.

During framing, if bag is full, bot will use portal scroll to go back to town, after sell and stash, can it go back to the original framing area and continue farming? (my bot always walk to waypoint and create a new one, won't go back to the original area through portal)

Thanks.

It's normal..

Thanks for your reply.

I would like to explain in more detail to avoid any misunderstanding.

Example: 
I would like to run "The Docks", after I click start BOT(char in Act3 town), the BOT go to waytpoint and create map "The Docks"(Dock1), then auto kill monsters and pick up items, when bag full is detected, BOT will use portal scroll to return to town selling and stashing, after that, BOT will walk to waypoint and create a new "The Docks" (Dock2), even though the Dock1 is not finished, (low explore percent and map BOSS not to be killed), is this a expectation action? 
Is it possible to let BOT go back Dock1 and finish it before create a new one?(Dock2)

Thanks for your attention.

We understand you. It's normal. Only way to get what ur asking for is doing bossruns Piety/Dominus with the bot. Then the bot will go back in TP to loot the remaining rare items when u kill the boss.

Other ways is configurating ur pickit file to not loot rare items at all, or just remove some rare item types so that you wont get filled up as quick.

We understand you. It's normal. Only way to get what ur asking for is doing bossruns Piety/Dominus with the bot. Then the bot will go back in TP to loot the remaining rare items when u kill the boss.

Other ways is configurating ur pickit file to not loot rare items at all, or just remove some rare item types so that you wont get filled up as quick.

Understood! Thanks for your explain and support.

If you really want to have the bot go back to the instance after tp, I could do it, but what would be the point of bot coming back to instance instead of recreating one ?

If you really want to have the bot go back to the instance after tp, I could do it, but what would be the point of bot coming back to instance instead of recreating one ?

Take my bot as an example

My character bot the map with about 400% iir and 100% iiq, and I make it pick all rare items then sell them

Sometime. some currency or unique like chaos, exalt or something more valuable also drop and bot will miss them

But if bot could go back to finish the map run, it must be avoided of this situation

Thanks for reply.

Personal opinion, there are two point that could be improved if bot go back to the instance after tp.

1. Farming efficiency > Exactly as NorthBlue's reply as above, 

2. Account safety >  To avoid bot create new instance too frequently during whole framing time, that may reduce account got ban, just personal thinking, haha. :)

Thanks!

I see.

1. Why you don't do Piety run or maps ? It's much more efficient than library or catacombs..

2. Good point.

I see.

1. Why you don't do Piety run or maps ? It's much more efficient than library or catacombs..

2. Good point.

1. For clear corrupted area for getting more piece of Sacrifice. Another reason is:  I am super rookie EB user, still leveling(lv30) lol, haven't chance to try boss run and map run, I will try it soon!

I see.

2. Good point.

In fact, i tried lots of  stats and different maps to find the most efficient and stable way to bot.

For keeping high iir and iiq, my bot always run docks because it just needs high fire res and with AA.

That's the reason why i did'nt choose do Piety or maps.

Sign in to follow this