metaxer

Stop working while traking the next point where to go at almost opened map 

Stop\Start helps 

Next - Pickit params Dont work  \ Lots junk rares in bank

[Computed Energy Shield]

[Computed Evasion]

[Computed Armor]

-

Bot dont know what to do inside boss room on Dry Peninsula and Jungle Vally maps  (default bot settings - Explore whole lvl btt - OFF) 

Edited by metaxer

ye, found the bot idling as well. something its definitely wrong

this start/stop mechanic seems a little buggy

nice question =) 

i have Map Explore 98%  

Bot opened 90% of map

but still colosed parts of map far away from the current bot position and Bot is working on how to get there (tracking) while this process EB.exe Stop work at all 

and only Stop\Start may fix it 

added new bug with Pickit commands

Edited by metaxer

What's exactly the problem ?

Can't recall what exactly lead to my situation.

Found the bot at login screen (after some hours) and he clicked in the top left corner of my windows (outside of the poe window). Never had such a problem before. I manually clicked stop bot and start bot, and it was working again.

At another VMware i found the bot at login screen, and it seems he doesn't started the bot properly after POE was restarted. I would guess that the main problem is a rather slow setup on my side.

Sometimes the restart option from the bot started a 2nd POE, because the 1st POE start was loading too slowly. Maybe the bot clicked "start bot" without POE being rdy due to long loading.

I used a self written Autoit Script before to restart POE and clicked on start bot after a rather long delay due to slow Poe start time (no ssd), never had a problem here.

A editable delay would be cool for the restart option (not every user has a SSD). Assuming that would solve the most problems. I also don't really like the start/stop bot mechanic. the mechanic before was way less error-prone it seems.

Edited by stef

Bot dont know what to do inside boss room on Dry Peninsula and Jungle Vally maps  (default bot settings - Explore whole lvl btt - OFF) 

73d98db26a53cd9363f850235fe02c5c.jpg

bot is stashing Many items like this 

with Pickit settings for chests like this 

// Life Resists Def stat
[Category] == "Chest" && [Rarity] == "Rare" # [base_maximum_life] >= "70" && ([Computed Energy Shield] >= "400" || [Computed Evasion] >= "1000" || [Computed Armor] >= "1000") && [TotalResistances] >= "60" && [stashItem] == "true"

// Resists Def ES
[Category] == "Chest" && [Rarity] == "Rare" # [Computed Energy Shield] >= "600" && [TotalResistances] >= "70" && [stashItem] == "true"

the same situation with Shields 
looks like ([Computed Energy Shield] >= "400" || [Computed Evasion] >= "1000" || [Computed Armor] >= "1000")   dont work
Edited by metaxer

Sign in to follow this