Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Spaceguy911

What happened to this bot?...

First of all, if I close the .exe, I cannot hide it in the same .exe that is already running.  If i choose the same one, the EB.exe does not load.  Also, when I press "Start", it doesn't even engage the character.  Beef?

This problem has to do with embedding the bot in other programs.  It's fubar.

I click Start and nothing actually happens to the bot.  My mouse is definitely selecting the PoE window, because PoE becomes active, but it doens't click around, login, or move the character even.  ??

using win 7...

Have you actually tried to attatch the bot to different 32 bit softwares at all?

Also you need to be more detailed when you make a "bug report" because it wont be easy helping without any information on what you actually are doing and why it doesn't work...

Seen very few complaints on 64bit Windows 7, a few on 32 bit os that is fixed at the moment.

Edited by RaZe
  • Upvote 1

Have you actually tried to attatch the bot to different 32 bit softwares at all?

Also you need to be more detailed when you make a "bug report" because it wont be easy helping without any information on what you actually are doing and why it doesn't work...

Seen very few complaints on 64bit Windows 7, a few on 32 bit os that is fixed at the moment.

Hey--thanks.  So, I've been using this bot without any issue for the past ~20 updates.  Ever since the "hide the bot" option came out, I haven't been able to get it to work.  Now it just won't work at all.  I did a fresh reinstall.

I run bot as Admin.  The only two options I have to embed (unless it's chrome I'm embedding in, or something), is NVBackend.exe, and my VPN.exe.  I suppose I also have an option to hide the bot in my Pot Script.  I've tried all.

The bot will load.  But when I click Start Bot, my cursor clicks on PoE but doesn't do anything.  I don't actually see my cursor move on my screen.  I just know that PoE is selected because the color scheme on my computer changes and shows that PoE is highlighted.  Also, I use confine mouse to window setting, and I cant click outside of PoE, so I know my mouse is actually inside of the PoE and something is happening.  I have to tab-alt, and quickly push "Stop Bot" in order to regain control of my mouse.  So something is definitely happening, although my character is not moving even a foot in game.  

Edit: I just ran a test by Starting Bot at login screen.  Again, it takes control of PoE window, but doesn't actually click anything.  It doesn't log in.  If I deselect PoE.exe as active window, the bot selects is almost immediately as active window.  So it wants to take control of PoE and do something, but it's being prevented and I'm not sure by what.

Edit2:  I just coincidentially bought an SSD and did a fresh OS install on my SSD, but I was having this problem a day or two ago with all my settings.  Let me just confirm here that I have everything.  I have Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64, as I am running win 64 bit.  I have Direct X End-User Runtimes.  And I believe that's all that is needed.

Edited by Spaceguy911