Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Kintaro

Map Exploration too "precise"

Hello guys,

i recognized that the new version does explore the map very "well" "fully" "detailed".

What exactly do i mean:

The bot runs TOTALLY towards walls and corners to explore the area there, but this is not necessary to be honest. it should be "explored" when its visible, what means a range of 600 or something like this. The enemies will agro to 100% of this range and the bot is more efficient.

The old version did it pretty well in my opinion, it would be nice to get a parameter for this range to setup.

The bot farm way more efficient if he does not run that depp into every corner of the map (even tho there is nothing else to find as an empty area).

OR just make an option to the old style and the new style.

Would be great! THX!

And the Bot gets stuck very often, because he is tryin to go around corners he cannto reach. Please give me the old style back. it was amazingly fast and efficient :D.

Sh7rRa4.png

The bot stucks constantly because he is in small corners he cannot navigate properly, he is waiting to reach the destination but he cannto reach upon the last click.

ClYdbqO.png

The new method is working pretty nice to be honest.

a parameter in the GUI is needed to make it like a "RUSH"-MODE. something like, "keep distance to walls" so the bot runs crudely through the map and not exploring every single corner with his fingers :D.

The new method is working pretty nice to be honest.

a parameter in the GUI is needed to make it like a "RUSH"-MODE. something like, "keep distance to walls" so the bot runs crudely through the map and not exploring every single corner with his fingers :D.

ok out of all the other post here this seems the most sensible one lolz.

Edit: i will forward this to alk and see if he can do anything about it no guarantee's though cos final decision is his alone.

Edited by aeiz