Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
PoEr

Suggestions

a log that displays everything the bot adds to inventory/stash with perhaps an item/stat description.

and mob boss that have allies invulnerable detection, watched the bot attack an invincible minion for a few minutes doing nothing. not good in late-game hardcore \=

Need a virtual mouse for being able to use the computer with the bot without VMWare or just to do something esle when the bot is running :)

Very many nice ideas PoEr but please just make a space between your sentences because it's not really readable ;)

need a lag failsafe when using wps to make a new instance, running a couple vms through a vpn and sometimes they sit there opening and closing wp

also a failsafe for the wp desync bug: Posted Image

thought that was implemented alrdy.

or maybe im wrong and it only was a delay to prevent this in most cases.

but +1 to the fail save thingy. some seperate town timer would be nice.

My only suggestion would be that instead of the % of map cleared chicken. You can have it set to it runs to other side of the zone killing everything in the way, like a normal player would do. Then go through reset and run back to wp. Enter the wp go to the town and stash items, or tp to stash items if full. Also to fix the problem of not having tps have the 1st slot in your inventory a ghost slot that the bot will not put in the stash and that people can have as designated tp slot. Using more then just 1 stash tab would be nice as well thanks :).

1. if u set 100% map clean u dont have to run back to kill leftover mobs. also normal playing probably wont do it. since 100% map clean kinda means that u have been everywhere and most likely killed most of the monsters.

2. as it seems u want to let the bot run to the wp to enter town. thats just dumb and a waste of time. noone is doing that...

3. not quite sure what u mean with the tp slot. but it seems like u want a slot in the inventory which doesnt get stashed and is reserved for tp scrolls. in my eyes a rly good idea. couldnt bot those days so i didnt test the bot yet, but i was hoping this would be implemented by default. couldnt rly think of another solution lol.

4. using atleast all 4 standard stash tabs for stashing would be indeed nice.

Now bot drop portal scrolls with other things in town. Necessary to leave the portals of the scrolls in the inventory, then we can't chech box "Don't pickup scrolls"

1. if u set 100% map clean u dont have to run back to kill leftover mobs. also normal playing probably wont do it. since 100% map clean kinda means that u have been everywhere and most likely killed most of the monsters.

2. as it seems u want to let the bot run to the wp to enter town. thats just dumb and a waste of time. noone is doing that...

3. not quite sure what u mean with the tp slot. but it seems like u want a slot in the inventory which doesnt get stashed and is reserved for tp scrolls. in my eyes a rly good idea. couldnt bot those days so i didnt test the bot yet, but i was hoping this would be implemented by default. couldnt rly think of another solution lol.

4. using atleast all 4 standard stash tabs for stashing would be indeed nice.

If this is aimed at my post, I never said 100% map clear. What I said was the bot runs to the other side directly to the next zone ect so it can enter next zone, then turn and reset the zone your farming. Then run to wp, go to town and reset back from wp, since some zones do not have two sides. For example The forest and City of sarns. For stash tabs the bot should use your first tab then when it cant deposit it could use the arrow key to the right to switch tabs and deposit into next tab.

yes it was aimed at your post.

guess i got it now ;)

so the zone cleaning topic:

my first thought was "wtf, how stupid is that? xD" but then i was thinking a bit more about it. what u actually want is some combination of new instancing from the neighbour zone and instancing from the wp in town. actually the idea to make it some kind of complex and random is quite good i would say. since this makes it hard to detect certain farming structure. also u entioned zones like city of sarn with only one neighbour zone. actually i dont see a bit problem here since the bot can still go inside the city part and use the portal to get "directly" back to a new instance of city of sarn.

as an example for city of sarn it would be:

starting in sarn encampment - clearing city of sarn - go into the sarn encampment portal - going directly back to city of sarn starting a new instance - clearing city of sarn the other way around - going from city of sarn wp to sarn encampment

also shouldnt be too hard then to implement a random choosing between those 2 options and a portal scroll/gem usage. maybe depending how far away the next wp/portal is.

this would make the bot act totally random while farming the same area over and over again. also relogging can be chosen if wanted. maybe as an alternative when portal scroll/gem got chosen. just with a small random chance.

sry for writing this much lol. was about to just write a small comment. but had so many ideas. feel free to improve and give feedbacks.