Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
HelloKaty

Why botting NOT continue and return to ...?

Well it's hard to understand what you mean when your english is at this level...

Still Enable Pickit first of all (in the bot settings)

Second of all what is the actual problem ? I can't understand you guys....

Third... edit ur default.ipd to not loot every rare item? I have no idea what you guys are talking about, so it's hard to help...

I believe he's saying the bot doesn't return to its previous location after going to vendor. That doesn't make a lot of sense though because in most instances the bot actually does return to its last location after vendoring.

Well it's hard to understand what you mean when your english is at this level...

Still Enable Pickit first of all (in the bot settings)

Second of all what is the actual problem ? I can't understand you guys....

Third... edit ur default.ipd to not loot every rare item? I have no idea what you guys are talking about, so it's hard to help...

The Problem is "The Bot dont rejoin the instance"

To make it clear:

You Farm Docks -> The Bot's Inventory is full -> He open a TP to Verndoring -> He Stash the Currency -> and NOW he dont rejoin the instance "The TP" he just go to the Waypoint and open a new "Run" "Instance"

This makes Farming for the Atziri pieces impossible... he almost got ever a full inventory bevor he reach the Vessel in the currupt area...

And yes ofc we can just edit our default.ini to dont pick up all rares and what is the point of this? Simple: less Alterations, Less Alchemy cuz we dont selling so much to Vendor for the Shards?!?

Regards~

The Problem is "The Bot dont rejoin the instance"

To make it clear:

You Farm Docks -> The Bot's Inventory is full -> He open a TP to Verndoring -> He Stash the Currency -> and NOW he dont rejoin the instance "The TP" he just go to the Waypoint and open a new "Run" "Instance"

This makes Farming for the Atziri pieces impossible... he almost got ever a full inventory bevor he reach the Vessel in the currupt area...

And yes ofc we can just edit our default.ini to dont pick up all rares and what is the point of this? Simple: less Alterations, Less Alchemy cuz we dont selling so much to Vendor for the Shards?!?

Regards~

yes, that is what i want to know, you almost got me. sorry again, my english is not well. thanks for your understood.

Sign in to follow this