Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Gayner

Awesome BOT! [Small Request]

Bot works fine, but in The Ledge... sometimes my guy just cannot find any other mobs to move to and just stands there :( (Same for other maps)

I saw a feature in the GUI version there was a Random "Movement" thing, wondering if that would do it?

I am about " " this close of donating, but just want to get these little quirks fixed, thanks!

Edit: also, it looks like if I just move around my character 3-10feet every time he stops moving, it's fixed. Is there anyway for the developers to make the character to do this (towards the direction of the mobs or whatnot) if the character is standing still? I think that would help it a bit, not sure :P

yes the random movement will fix your issue

Also, there is another bug.

When going to make a new instance, if there is a scrollbar, the bot doesn't scroll down to the last one, it just spazzes out and misses it and retries over infinity :(

@Gayner

the reason for stopping is, that the monsters which are too far away arent in the memory of the game. so the bot doesnt recognise them and just stops.

but the devs are quite close to a working pathing which will actually walk over the whole map and therefore most likely killing most/all monsters in any area/instance. there is a thread somewhere out there about the pathing development. looks quite good so far.

about the new instance thingy. yes it is some kind of a bug, but its also just not implemented to scroll down.

i recognised that i might even be good. since if u arent spamming too many instances the chance to get caught by random ppl and get reported for possibly botting (cause of running from town to wp every 60sec or so) is lower.

You can also read this post here -- viewtopic.php?f=4&t=210 -- by Thuvia if the GUI version doesn't work or if you're not using the GUI. I personally haven't used the GUI version yet but the AutoHotKey seems to be working just fine for me. He wrote a script to move the mouse TOP, TOP-LEFT or TOP-RIGHT and I would recommend using 2 in some instances. For example I like to farm The Forest when I'm leveling up and i use TOP and TOP-LEFT, give it a try it works great.

Yeah, GUI version gave me some "COMMAND ERROR 3" error or whatever. I just gave up on it. I'm going to be trying that AutoHotKey fix for sure, Thanks POEHacks :)

2 Features I could see and hope they implement:

Scrollbar bug when making new instance.

After doing that instance XX amount of times, do another map/etc/etc.

This bot is actually extremely underrated, it's very simple and with a few minor fixes, i'll gladly donate :) (or become elite)

the new gui version can do that.... you have up to 5 time slots that you can define and select according profile that should be run in that timeslot.

Yeah, GUI version gave me some "COMMAND ERROR 3" error or whatever. I just gave up on it. I'm going to be trying that AutoHotKey fix for sure, Thanks POEHacks :)

You're very welcome, glad I can assist.

This bot is actually extremely underrated, it's very simple and with a few minor fixes, i'll gladly donate :) (or become elite)

I agree and it has a lot of potential. Been using the bot for a week or so now and I just donated today to support the developers. Elite status here I come! :D

2 Features I could see and hope they implement:

Scrollbar bug when making new instance.

Probably you should report errors/bugs, otherwise software can't get better...

I would like to know how you were able to get that error. PM me

Another feature, I'd like to see is ability to only pick up uniques, not rares. I know this would be possible, well anything's possible nowadays,

Thanks guys, Hey shrek;next time I try to use it and if I get error, i'll report, i uninstalled it I think now, lol But my bad :P

If you set in skills.ini file

pickup_rare_items=false
bot shouldn't take any rare.

Yeah, but will it still pick up uniques?

Btw, love the bot!! (I am a huge fan lol) Told 2 of my buddies on Ventrilo about it.

If you set in skills.ini file

pickup_rare_items=false
bot shouldn't take any rare.

Yeah, but will it still pick up uniques?

Btw, love the bot!! (I am a huge fan lol) Told 2 of my buddies on Ventrilo about it.

I have mine to not pick up rares and it picks up uniques. You shouldn't have a problem with the bot not picking up uniques if you have rares set to false.

if someone tells u to not pick up rares. would u still pickup uniques? ;)

I think the question is suiteable, just because if you are checking for quality only, rare would be below uniques.

But to answer the question:

Yes, it will still pick up uniques, if you set the pickup uniques ini entry.

Sign in to follow this