Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
DiciannoveGaming

for speed farmer like me

Alk could you implement bot to get wisdom from stash?

500 wisdom on my inventory is used for 1 hour only and the drop of wisdom cannot coupe up with my quantity.

Build :

105% quantity

142% rarity

133% movementspeed

i really need the bot to get wisdom scrolls from stash so that i dont need to manually restock it thanks alk appreciate it!!!!

you would earn more by not picking up wisdom scrolls / rares at all in the long run to be honest. picking up rares and wisdom scrolls only fucks up the efficiency of the farming.

anyway who wants to use time to sell rare items? in the beginning of new leagues it's ok ofc.

Edited by Ash

imo you are wrong ash, the only worthy things which bot can find are alts and jews from rares 6s items, in few months of botting i never found any good unique or currency better than chaos orb

iir 350+

iiq 80+

quite good ms dont remember numers ;p

you would earn more by not picking up wisdom scrolls / rares at all in the long run to be honest. picking up rares and wisdom scrolls only fucks up the efficiency of the farming.

anyway who wants to use time to sell rare items? in the beginning of new leagues it's ok ofc.

this is such a bad advice and NOT ONLY FOR GARENA....Alts/jewelers/Chromes r most profitable drops(except for good uniqs with very low drop rates)
bot makes almost 3ex a day (std/ramp not garena server) just by picking all rare/6s/chromes