Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
thebaw

Help building summon witch for botting

So, is it posible to set the bot to summon minions?

Figured i can just run auras + minions and focus mainly on giving them IIQ but i'm not sure on how to take this with the bot.

I'm still on the first levels, or the bot is dealing with them actually, i'd like to know if i should switch to something else rather thans ummons?

unfortunately the bot wasn't made to support summons skills natively only active atk skills, although you can make it look like it supports it by giving them cooldowns, but it is highly not recommended to use this bot for summoning chars.

Witch is great with Incinerate. I feel that my build is the most efficient I have seen yet... pretty much immortal (screw you Corrupting Blood) and insane clear speed with GMP and some decent projectile speed. Templar would actually be a comparable start now for incinerate but the differences are negligible. 

I have been botting a witch summoner for over a year. You set it up just like any other bot: set distances, cool downs for spectres and zombies, set priority. I have spectres with 10 sec cool down, high priority, and long range. Zombies are the same but shorter cool down. Skeletons long range, low priority, no cool down. Raging spirits mid range, low priority, and no cool down. Vaal summon skeletons high priority and long range and a lot of targets (10+). My close range is incinerate but you can use yet about anything that deals damage to multiply targets.

• Upvote 2

But everytime I set my raise zombies skill under middle mouse button to high priority it doesn't even cast it. I guess everyone is right summoner witches arent good for this bot.