Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
madmayhem

Lower clicking speed in towns.

I've noticed that nowhere near most the time, but reasonably often, the bot will get stuck at the waypoint menu even though it seems to be clicking correctly, I think it might be something to do with it rapidly clicking the waypoint too much, and possibly my own lag as well, if this is the case then It might be a good idea to drop down the speed at which the bot clicks in towns, it doesn't really NEED to be fast there anyway, and currently there is no obstacles between you and the waypoint.

(kinda like the option we have to slow down the clicking of options when in the waypoint menu)

area_selection_click_delay

This one ?

Doesn't that part only apply to the waypoint menu though?

I want to reduce the speed of clicking with just regular walking within the towns, because I suspect that the rapid clicking of the waypoint itself when walking over to it is sometimes getting the bot stuck and unable to use the waypoint, and with situations like in the Forest Encampment when it sometimes walks down the stairs by accident and can't get back up

pls dont give ai loop as a solution now alkpone ;)

thats not what he wants ;P

a seperated ai loop for inside towns/selection screens/login shouldnt be too hard and might help some ppl to reduce the number of problems with the bot

a seperated ai loop for inside towns/selection screens/login shouldnt be too hard and might help some ppl to reduce the number of problems with the bot

Yea, the clicking speed in town really doesn't need to be very fast at all, you could probably set it to something like 1 click every 3-5 seconds and eliminate most issues without causing any problems in the process.