Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
madmayhem

Pick up Rare Rings + Amulets

Pretty basic... Rare Rings and Amulets are reasonably rare, and I think they would always be well worth picking up. Even if just to complete a few chaos vender sets.

Possibly even belts, but mainly rings and amulets.

The new bot allows you to pick up rares, which is awesome, if we could specify it to only pick up jewelry (belts, amys, rings)... it would be even more awesome!

The new bot allows you to pick up rares, which is awesome, if we could specify it to only pick up jewelry (belts, amys, rings)... it would be even more awesome!

I agree :) thx for picking up rares :) now if it picked only up jewellery that would be even more awesome :)

I agree :) thx for picking up rares :) now if it picked only up jewellery that would be even more awesome :)

+1

Great idea, something I've been wanting myself. The rings and amulets don't take up too much space as well. To take it even further maybe we can specify a certain types such as rings or belts or amulets.

Yea, glad to see this update.

Doesn't really effect me too much, but if i decide to bot on one computer while watching a video on my other next to it then i'll turn that on.

great to hear still excited about pathfinding like a little kid waiting for Christmas morning!

Ahahaha, and I can say that on my comp, char is pathfinding to monster and bot seems to be stable... So Christmas will be soon I guess ;)