Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
eeyore123

Is it possible to open 10 aura by eb?

Hi All,

I am pretty new to EB playing in Garena Taiwan.

I am having a 10-aura build which is a bit problematic for me when the EB chickens or restart.

Is it possible to let the EB automatically reset 10 aura inside the setting of EB?

Recently I am using QMacro, a third party program detecting so that I can restart with 10 aura after chicken.

Yet sometimes it is unstable and easily make me die...just see if anyone can give me some help with the use of EB?

Thanks a lot

Hi All,

I am pretty new to EB playing in Garena Taiwan.

I am having a 10-aura build which is a bit problematic for me when the EB chickens or restart.

Is it possible to let the EB automatically reset 10 aura inside the setting of EB?

Recently I am using QMacro, a third party program detecting so that I can restart with 10 aura after chicken.

Yet sometimes it is unstable and easily make me die...just see if anyone can give me some help with the use of EB?

Thanks a lot

Mini-updates change some offsets or aura detection offset is messed up these days. It was good when the detection was released. Try a new build.