Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
teapa

Help please with priority skills

looking to cast auras first and after attack mobs around me how to set priority,range ?
for the moment i set up auras priority 9 and range 400, boot it's attacking before to cast auras i have RF build so auras for me are a huge priority

Thanks

for auras I use the default setting 0 min / 0 max / 1 priority and check the "Is Aura" box on key's Q W E, works for me. although I see many different setups. Read around the forum

Edited by Ash

higher priority and range its mean that boot will use first that skill/aura yes?

higher number has higher priority yes

Same as Ash here. I don't change anything and just use the "is aura" check box. I run 5 auras and AA without any issues... Except it likes to cast AA oike three times before each run... dunno why.

Be specific... Can you sustain RF? If so, then just check the "is aura" and the "needs to be recast" option so that it casts RF at the start of each run. You are being too vague about what the actual malfunction is and what you want it to do. Which auras, exactly, are you wanting to cast and under what conditions?

EDIT: I think I get it now. What's happening is when you portal back into a map and there are enemies nearby, the bot uses your attack instead of recasting RF before attacking. Is that correct?

Edited by XeroKill

EDIT: I think I get it now. What's happening is when you portal back into a map and there are enemies nearby, the bot uses your attack instead of recasting RF before attacking. Is that correct?

Bingo :)

The only thing I can think of is to put RF on the highest priority and then setting a ridiculous cooldown so it doesn't try to recast it again. I don't know if the cooldown will interfere with recasting it each time you change instances, but you might give it a try. 

I setup Rf to cast for every instace like AA priority 9 but still sometimes its attacking whit cyclone which is priority 1 :(

Edited by teapa

Sign in to follow this