Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
fantominus

Map farming from hideout Bug in 0.24

Hi,

The new version 0.24 is much better and fix almost all problems found in previous version. But there is still the map farming issues from hideout which happens time to time (1/10).

The bot comes back after his round in map and does his duty, take a new map and go back the previous map by using a portal. It is not a problem of miss clicking bc i already tried to change configuration to use left click as move only and shift when moving option. I saw that the bot is taking the portal "voluntarily". It goes to the map device and at the last moment change direction to take the tp so it is not a miss click issue, but i repeat, it happens rarely.

Anyway, thks for the update, it is working much more than before, the map farming from hideout it almost op.

Just have to fix others issues like :

- area switching when boss is in mini map, the bot stuck sometimes when is changing area in map to go to boss lair, it doesn't come back after or stuck in mini map without exploring it and stuck at the entrance. I saw that in Graveyard, Torture Chamber and Dry Peninsula.

- back and forth in indoor maps

Edited by fantominus

Hi,

In fact the bugs i have explained in message above are not so rare and pretty common, so globally the new feature for map farming from hideout is not fixed yet. Even when restarting the bot, it happens that it takes an old portal and don't use the map device.

Edited by fantominus

Sign in to follow this