Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Spaceguy911

Exiled bot keeps interacting with my Desktop

Hey. Pretty much every morning I wake up and check on my bot, there is a folder or .zip or picture sitting on my desktop is open. The bot or Multiscript is definitely doing something. I don't necessarily mind it, although today when I woke up, an application that requires to be opened as admin was opened, and the bot was stuck because the "Are you sure you want to open this program as admin" box was blocking where the bot was supposed to click to get to the wp.

I could probably clean my desktop a bit, and I might, but I would rather just fix the issue at the root of the problem.

I run win 7, EB and Multi

Yeah the problem is most likely a short cut on the upper left of ur screen. Move shortcuts to the bottom or create a folder for ur shortcuts.

Clean up ur desktop, that's ur solution.

Edited by Ash

oh i meant the option in the game. under ui tab if im not mistaken where you enable/disable quest tracking etc. there should be "confine mouse to window".

What's the "poe setting"?  There's multiple settings tabs, and I don't have that confine mouse to window in the latest version.

He means inside the game client. I think its in the ui tab (not logged in currently to check)

edit: Haha, he beat me to it :P

Edited by philatio

Sign in to follow this