Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
sb3

Pickit: Key for RGB

Is there a way to sell RGB items that I'm not seeing? I like the chromatics, but the items really clog my stash!

The bot works great at picking up RGB items, but it doesn't seem like there's any way to sell them unless you tell the bot to pick and sell ALL items with 3+ sockets. This means either a stash full of RGB items that you have to sort through and sell manually, or a bunch of scroll scrap trash.

Since the bot can easily identify RGB items and pick them without trouble (well done!) why can't we select for them in smart pickit?

[RGB] == "true" # [sellUnid] == "true"

Something like that would be great. A mod for socket color might also work, but then you have to deal with are they linked or not? So just a key for RGB would be great. Could do something like:

[RGB] == "true" && ([Rarity] == "Normal" || [Rarity] == "Magic") && [Linked] <= "4" # [sellUnid] == "true"

I'm not sure how the priority works in smart pickit, but obviously you wouldn't want to, say, sell a good rare or 5-link/6-link just because it has an RGB link.

Edited by sb3

You're right. Thank you!

Somehow it didn't occur to me that if you checked chroms and turned smart pickit on, the bot would just know what to do. But it does. Of course it does.

Edited by sb3