Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
madmayhem

[MONSTER COUNTER] Counts enemys in range + attacks different

Basic idea here is that the feature would count the number of monsters within "Distance" and if the number of monsters is below a "Set Number" then the bot will use a different attack.

In practice:

Large horde of monsters attacking the bot, It uses your "Right Click" skill lightning arrow linked with LMP and Chain to deal with them.

Horde is reduced down to the 1 Yellow monster that would usually take you a while to kill since you aren't using a single target skill, Bot counts there is only 1 monster nearby and swaps to your "Middle Click" skill, Frenzy, to finish it off.

Distance: User set, this could be any close-by number or possibly set to the range of an ability you are using

Set Number: User set, usually would set to the maximum number of targets that your higher damage skill can hit.

rly nice idea.

saw this kind of self programming feature in other bots before, and i rly like it.

writing some explanations and ideas later and i hope i wont forget to mention this again.