Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Binary

So why am I paying 7.50 a month when it now cost 5.00 a month

Price change was made this weekend on sunday, your licenses are almost expired..

Btw I adjusted your packages to have 5.00 renewal price.

You should of gave a heads up that you were locking out Elite purchase (lifetime) whatever you wanna call it.

I would of picked it up prior vs being locked into a month to month mode now to pay more.

I understand it = more money for you seeing as your keys are random numeric / alpha variables & with so many digits its impossible to be sold out but people who have been around & using the bot for a long time.. its bs there was no heads up.

I already paid for half of what it cost for one month, it won't be reoccuring.

Month to month, not going for it.

This is classified as a price adjustment. if you go to the store one week and buy something and then 2 weeks later you go to the same store and see that the item you bought 2 weeks prior for less, should you be entitled to be refunded the difference?

it is no difference when it comes to PoE, you purchase a micro-transaction on Friday for 220 points. Sunday that exact micro-transaction goes on sale for 167 points. should you be refunded the difference?

The answer is No. you paid what the price was at the time of purchase. stores and sellers reserve the right to change the price at any time. if the price of a monthly licence had been increased to say $10/ monthly I would not see the same complaining as your monthly price would be grand-fathered at $7.50 monthly until such time that you missed a payment at which time it would be increased to the current amount at which the bots monthly fee woud be

Edited by Montogba
  • Upvote 1

First time ever I see someone complaning and totally freak out because someone lowered the prices... Hilarious!

Ash walks into the store on monday morning buys a pack of cigs for 10 bucks

Ash walks into the store on tuesday the cigs only cost 5 bucks I KILL YOU TO CHEAP ME NO BUY MORE ! :( Guess ill quit smoking kk thx

I dont even smoke haha...

Btw I like ur signature Binary;

Don't Get Mad. Get Smarter. Always Be Prepared.

Edited by Ash