Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
PWFTrojaner

Need Help on Settings for Totem Build

Hello Community !

I just switched my Witch Arc Build to Dual Shockwave Totem Build for Endgame and Atziri Runs.

I got some problems to find the right settings.

My stupid bot/Char just want to Facetank all and dont use the Totem skill from behind... !

Any Ideas ?

Using two skills Ice Spear for get my power charges on... it works rly good with the cooldown setting and after using ice spear he just run facetank the Monsters and use Totem this sux

Pleeeeeeeeas help me if u have any Idea

Thanks !

there is currently no option in the bot to maintain minimum distance from monsters so in order to try and do this yourself you have to get creative.

try loading a ranged skill like incinerate with a very high attack speed and have the bot use this skill at a very long range but put totem casts at a higher priority.

incinerate will be interrupted by totem casts and you should not walk right into packs because you will be standing back incinerating them for 0 damage.

There is a ring which gives you power charges on non-critical hits that would also work great with the incinerate idea ;)

beyond this it is timing... how often do your totems die in your botting area determines how often you should place new totems.

you will still need a very good dps and reasonable survivability to make this work. Totems are not ideal for bots but not impossible. I was botting with incinerate totems for a while but it gets hairy because there is no kiting mechanism available.