Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Spaceguy911

acct/ip ban? And buying access to ExiledBot

Hey -- I'm brand new to Exiled Pro.  I CANNOT believe how easy it was to begin, on a basic level.  So much less configuration required as opposed to the older d2 bots.  Thanks so much, I'll definitely be buying this.  A few questions:

• Can you still buy 3 account accesses at a discount?  I saw that advertised somewhere.
  • I have sandbox - but Exiled Bot tells me "game not found" when I run in sandboxed.  Is there a way to run the bot on multiple windows?  I notice that Exiled Bot takes over my mouse, so I cannot play on my main while I bot.
  • I did some searching on the forums about banning.  How active are they banning for this?  What are the do's and do not's of botting (e.g. limiting time, some common settings, etc.)  
  • What do I have to do if I get IP banned?  I don't care if they ban the account I'm working on now, so much.  But I would really be upset if they were to somehow connect my main account.  (If I'm just playing by running as admin, will there be a way for me to change IP etc in the future if this results in an IP ban?  I am not VPN or anything)
  • I transfer currency and items from the bot account to my main account (how risky is that--should I make a middle-man account?)

These are just some things that I have been thinking about.  Thanks

[...]

• Can you still buy 3 account accesses at a discount?  I saw that advertised somewhere?

No; someone correct me if iam wrong.

• I have sandbox - but Exiled Bot tells me "game not found" when I run in sandboxed.  Is there a way to run the bot on multiple windows?  I notice that Exiled Bot takes over my mouse, so I cannot play on my main while I bot.

You can use VMs for multiple instances.

• I did some searching on the forums about banning.  How active are they banning for this?  What are the do's and do not's of botting (e.g. limiting time, some common settings, etc.)  

Very active. Use common sense while botting to minimize your risk. No matter how careful you are: there is always a risk to get banned.

A general advice about reducing ban risks can be found here:

Simple-tips-to-avoid-getting-your-anus-banned

• What do I have to do if I get IP banned?  I don't care if they ban the account I'm working on now, so much.  But I would really be upset if they were to somehow connect my main account.  (If I'm just playing by running as admin, will there be a way for me to change IP etc in the future if this results in an IP ban?  I am not VPN or anything)

Getting caught botting will result in a permanent account bann and an ip bann.

Your will neither be able to access your POE account nor be able to login on another unbanned account on POE from said IP. Regarding your main account see next question:

• I transfer currency and items from the bot account to my main account (how risky is that--should I make a middle-man account?)

Very risky. You linked your bot account + main account by regular currency trades and shared IPs.

Consider your main account to get banned if the bot gets caught.

Edited by CopyCat

yea the discounts were when it was in alpha, and elite+ status were available.

technically speaking it wasn't called a discount, it was generally called donating expecting nothing back since in early stages we were literally donating to the concept of a bot, even without the actual bot being readily available to us.

for additional information feel free to visit this link:

https://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/2020-difference-between-elite-and-lifetime/

Edited by aeiz