Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Watah

Extra Profits Technique

So this may be obvious to alot of people but then again maybe not. One technique I have discovered to make ALOT of extra currency through botting is by using only 1 6 linked ability to farm, and using my remaining 26 gems slots to constantly level high demand gems.

Once the gem is level 20 it can vendored with 1 GCP to yield a 20% quality gem that you can then sell for 5-10GCP, or you can slap it back in and get a lvl 20 quality 20% gem that can sell for 1exalted + depending on the gem.

So yah just something to consider when your not really botting for XP and your only interested in currency. I also use a Astramentis Onyx Amulet on my character which provides me enough raw stats to level any gem to lvl 20, so I am not restricted to red or green gems only.

Not gonna go into what gems I prefer to level because no need saturating my market but I am sure it wont take you long to figure out what gems are the most valuable 20/20 or 20/1 (Quality/Level). Really any 20% gem can be quite valuable just need to find the right buyer whos build depends on it.

TLDR: Try to bot with 1 ability, a junk 6 socket backup weapon, and as many sockets as possible filled with valuable gems, once leveled vendor with a GCP and sell the 20%er, or put it back in and wait for 20/20 to sell.

-Watah

if you have a secondary weapon, you can also gem it and the gems level as you get exp too. i have a 5 socket two handed axe and do this.

found another trick

if you have quality gems you dont want, you can sell them to a vendor and if you get 20 quality

so say 2x 10 quality gem you get 1 GCP