Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
username1001101

My feature wish list

I just maintain this as current feature wish list for myself:

• make bot pickup white diamond rings
  • get to shrine asap or maybe avoid (e.g. thorned)
  • avoid mobs when they are enchanted by stuff (e.g. avoid reflect mobs)
  • pickup chromatic items: three-colours-linked items just give you a chromatic orb
  • use portal gem instead of logging out: if you have a portal gem, it would be nice if the bot just could make use of it
  • check vendors for 5L / 6S / 6L / chromatic items: vendors 'often' sell them for 1-2 alterations
  • option to make bot have minimum distance to mobs (useful for ranged/totem toons)

Meanwhile implemented features:

• set bot to not pickup scrolls: with current improved looting it sometimes takes a long time to figure out where a scroll lies if there's another item just next to it. Scrolls just aren't worth that much... you need like 672 Wisdom Scrolls to get 1 Jewller's orb...
  • pickup 5L, 6S: 5L are worth a lot. 6S give you 7 jewellers orbs
  • stashing
  • pickup all skill gems that you can't get through quest rewards (e.g. multistrike, portal, GMP, ...)
  • option to pickup any rare item, identify it and check it against a list of mods and vendor if it's not desired
Edited by username1001101

1. no scroll looting would be rly cool and as i guess not too hard to implement into the pickit

2. socket/linked looting is on its way i think. theyr missing the linked mem pos.

3. quite nice, but not rly important i would say. works great like it is atm.

4. nice idea, but i would say its alot more efficient to just kill monsters. also vendors dont change their items often (on lvlup and about once a day. not a big deal in profit in my opinion)

3. quite nice, but not rly important i would say. works great like it is atm.

It just makes the red warning lights at GGG go on because you quit too often a game ;)

4. nice idea, but i would say its alot more efficient to just kill monsters. also vendors dont change their items often (on lvlup and about once a day. not a big deal in profit in my opinion)

a daily check would be fine :)

1. Already implemented in next release

2. & 3. & 4. Need more reversing to get linking info (just have socket atm) + NPC inventories for 4

5. Need a list in a good readable format with all gems skill that you can't get through quest rewards

Thanks for your suggestions.

nice to hear that the anti scroll is done ;)

a suggestion for the non quality gem looting would be to integrate exceptions for gems into the pickit.

so only loot gems with q and some u can add as exceptions. just a check for the gem name. so anyone can loot whatever he wants.

nice to hear that the anti scroll is done ;)

a suggestion for the non quality gem looting would be to integrate exceptions for gems into the pickit.

so only loot gems with q and some u can add as exceptions. just a check for the gem name. so anyone can loot whatever he wants.

It's not even exceptions, you'll just set :

- loot Q gems over X%

- loot normal gem multistrike

- loot normal gem gmp

- etc...

Plz make "no scroll looting" or any no looting optional

Gracias.

Alkpone already said it's working on the next release ;)