Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
uniquetong

A question about drop rate

1. High lvl map > low lvl map drop rate? Or reverse?

2. I'm lvl 64, having hard time to farm at the city, 60+% tri resist, 5500+ armor after determination.(config setup is preferred)

3. For those who got exalted gems, where is higher drop rate area? (I got one during the quest in act3)

Thx for answer :)

almost any zone with a WP is a good farm zone.

a few of them are good that dont have WP, like fellshrine. i thought about making AHK script to go church then zone into fellshrine. there are no monsters next to WP in church so the bot wont attack anything in range.

would be pretty simple.

great zones in act3 since that is where you ultimately end up permanently farming, are city of sarn, solaris temple, marketplace, barracks, and of course docks.

some of these zones benefit huge if you setup skills right and have an automover script running (you should add to your automove detection "pause bot>move around>unpause bot" to make it work the best, so that the bot doesnt get stuck in a corner).

by setting up skills right, i mean you have a movement skill like lightning warp or leap slam set to attack targets anything further than about 200-300 distance from your character. skills which every character in this game should have anyway.

about movement script, in AHK this just means adding 2 lines:

Send {F12}

....do your automove code

Send {F12}

so simple its painful....err um wait a sec, i mean...ya, nvm :B

btw docks: fire resist maxed

barracks: lightning resist maxed

marketplace and slums: fire resist maxed (the brood queen fireballs) and also good to have chaos resist (the snakes)

other than that go full item rarity/item quantity on amulet/rings/helmet/gloves if you can.

and use the gems in your aoe attack if possible.

great farming is had :B

city of sarn you need lightning resist and good phys damage mitigation because of the boss in that zone. the EK+bear trap freak. i love him :B

for city of sarn you don't really need resistances.... Perpetus is bad and deals a lot of physical damage... so better change for a bit more +life....

besides that, city of sarn is simple...

i got two eternal orbs last night in mud flats merc, despite the current not so efficient looting mechanic.

they're worth 1.5 ex on my league

my only problem is clearing the zones too fast, maybe i should degear my bot

for city of sarn you don't really need resistances.... Perpetus is bad and deals a lot of physical damage... so better change for a bit more +life....

besides that, city of sarn is simple...

pack of champion skeleton archers that fire lightning arrow will destroy 3k life in a matter of seconds without light resists.

has shot down my bot many times.

i like dying from time to time though so it doesnt outlevel the zone too much. one of my bots got too high level now (80) and it doesnt get as good droprate in sarn, thats why i send it to solaris and barracks mostly.

Will help you a bit on the drop rates :

2.5*(your_level-(level_of_the_zone+2)) = loot reduction %

HOWEVER : If your char is above level 68, consider it as being level 68.

So in your case you have :

Level 71 (so it'll be 68 in the formula cuz you're above 68)

Zone level : 61 if i remember well....the city of sarn is 61..

2.5*(68-(61+2)) = 12.5%

You'll have 12.5% drop penalty botting in sarn city in merciless.

Mud flats is level 52 so :

2.5*(68-(52+2)) = 35%

I'd say that, whatever the loot chances are in any fucken zone, bot in the higher level zone as you can... (it's just my personal opinion)

Sign in to follow this