Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
bowflax

Approaching Asymptote

Been botting for a week my char is level 77. I get literally no xp from running City of Carn. Any way to create a pathing system that farms Lunaris 3 (where currency rates aren't nerfed bc zone is lvl 68). At this point i'm better off starting a new team/char because I get low currecy rates, tons of wisdom/portal scrolls, and no XP.

Anyone else running into this problem let me know. I've earned like 50+ chaos orbs and tons of quality gems. I also looted some uniques worth $. Bot works nice in Mudflats, Jungle, and City.

1) For currency nerfing you're never considered to have a higher level than 68... so nerfing in City of Sarn (should be) is minimal.

2) I noticed since last patch (not today's) that not so much currency drops anymore in City of Sarn... maybe it's just me.... maybe I have a bad streak.... who know...

i know this isnt super constructive, but a hint to everyone BEFORE posting (@bowflax):

try to read atleast a few posts before posting things which are obviously in work alrdy.

thx

we are doing nothin against it yet.

starting over new chars is one possibility or just try to gear ur char so he accidently dies sometimes. chicken turned off or rly low.

Anyway you just can't de-level in this game so really turn of chicken, you'll end up dying a lot of time imo.

For now it's the only solution we have until path finding system is working.

The path finding is like 10 times harder than anything else on a bot...especially on this game...

btw. since reingenineering seems to be kinda hard on poe.

means they did the source especially to prevent botters?

or they just got fag programmers and their source is a chaos so u cant find anything anyways? xD

just curious if u can somehow get an idea of how the source looks like when u reengineer (or whatever this word looks like ;)).

Nah they just used a library called "STL" which is a bitch to reverse...nothing to do with bot preventing...it's just a way to code :)

But STL is a bitch to reverse ;)