Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
ballinbots

Inc Detection on Undying/Phys Reflect Mobs. Cart/Gem cutter Box Rolling

My bot always gets caught up on mobs that have the undying buff below their feet, and also phys reflect. I think there should be a way to detect the undying buff below them at least and search out the totem, or hone in on special mobs.

Another thing that would be cool is if the bot could roll special strong boxes. The ones I am worried about are gemcutter, cartographer, and anarchist. if you could have the bot roll them that would be awesome. but even the option to just have the bot alc it if it is white would be amazing.

Another thing that would be cool would be to specify on the skill page for max amount of mobs. So say my heavy strike will attack if there is a minimum of 1 mob within 1000 yards, but if their is more than 8 I would rather have my bot use my (aoe) ground slam. I feel like that one little thing would be easy to add and make the config a ton more accurate.

Another part of the ability config that would be cool would be a flask option. I have the bot properly using my quick silver, but getting it to use a granite/ vaal flask would be awesome!

Sometimes my bot drops a tp when it knows it joins a boss room. I think it would be cool too if it sees a unique mob/boss that it would automatically drop a tp in case it needs to chicken.

Also the bot doesn't lvl gems if their is one on top that doesn't meet the requirements. maybe have a setting where the bot clicks the first position 5 times, and then does a right click to dismiss and cycle thru that. that in my opinion would be another refined aspect.

Just some ideas I figured I would bounce off you guys. don't know if they were previously addressed, but I figured I would post my personal thoughts!