Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
d12

[MANA POT USAGE] use on amount not on percentage

hey,

i was thinking about using mana pots on a certain amount of mana instead of a certain mana percentage.

since any attack skill is using a fixed amount of mana.

i know that u might change it if u link a new support gem, and on higher lvls it doesnt even latter anymore since u either use bm or got some mana leech which is fixing most of the problems ;)

but on lower lvls it helps alot.

d12

So if you want to use a pot when you have say 100 mana left, and you have 400 mana set it to 25%? Maybe i am confused but you cant modify the % to use the pot on any amount of mana you want with a little math?

i dont get anything in ur post. so an example:

atm i set the mana usage to lets say 25%. so if my total mana is 400 the pot gets used if my current mana is lower than 100.

the idea is to set the pot usage to a fixed value.

so for example i set mana usage to 50 (because my skill uses 50 mana). so it doesnt matter what my total mana amount is. the pot will always get used if my current mana is lower than 50.

hope its clear what i mean now

Yah so if you divide your total mana by the cost of the skill you will get the % that is = to your exact amount of mana on use.

Using the 50 mana example 50 divided by 400 = .125

So entering .125 as your mana flask value will make it use the potion at 50 mana.

I think ideally you would want to use the flask before you get to your exact mana cost so when you end up with a crazy decimal like .1363243 just round it out to like .14 and it should work the way you want it to.

i know how the maths work lol ;)

the idea is, that even if u lvlup/change gear/somehow get more mana it stays on ur wanted number.