Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
ExVault

Bringer of bones

Please make bot treat mobs with "Bringer of bones" mod and totems that summon skeletons same as "Other Allies Cannot Die".

I mean, bot already has the algorithm "rush to that mob and kill him, ignoring all". Why not use it on skeleton summoners too?

• Upvote 1

Because data aren't stored the same way in memory for "Other Alles Cannot Die" (aura) and Summoned skeletons via the shrine.

I spent a lot of time trying to reverse the skeletons and the shrine but no luck til now.

Because data aren't stored the same way in memory for "Other Alles Cannot Die" (aura) and Summoned skeletons via the shrine.

I spent a lot of time trying to reverse the skeletons and the shrine but no luck til now.

Yes, shrine is a different thing indeed.

But I am talking about monster's affix. Bot can detect the source of the "Other Allies Cannot Die Aura", right? Its a mob with specific affix.

Or bot detects aura source in other way? Not by monster affix? Then my suggestion will not work...

btw dat skeletons are always named "Summoned Skeleton". Maybe just ignore them by monster name?